Mandarin Grill + Bar Sunset Dinner
Start your evening early as Mandarin Grill + Bar presents an exclusive sunset dinner menu.
Terms & Conditions
- Only valid for redemption at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Mandarin Grill + Bar Sunset Dinner Experience is valid daily and cannot be redeemed on restaurant blackout dates.
- The 3-course Sunset Tasting Menu will be priced at HKD 1,188 + 10% service charge per person for a limited time until 30 November 2022 and will include one drink from a list of selected signature cocktails, mocktails and wines by glass for guests to enjoy with their meal.
- The promotion will be available exclusively for bookings at 6pm with 2 hours dining experience, tables return time at 8pm.
- Dining experiences are valid from 2 to 6 guests only and may not be shared by larger parties.
- Guests are invited to place reservations in advance through the designated booking link http://sevn.ly/xtXE5WQM highlighting the online purchase number in the reservation notes.
- Booking may not be made within 48 hours of purchasing the experience online.
- The offer excludes a la carte food menu, all beverages, wines, festive products, charge for tea and condiments, discounted food items, corkage fee, cake-cutting fee, private or corporate functions, deliveries, private room bookings, banquets, takeaways and 10% service charge unless specified by The Mandarin Grill + Bar Restaurant.
- Listed menus may be subject to availability and seasonality.
- Please arrive on time to ensure a smooth dining experience. Late arrivals by 15 minutes or more would not be entitled captioned promotion.
- We continue to follow the anti-pandemic directions of the HK Government and health authorities including the mandatory use of LeaveHomeSafe app. As such, we would recommend that you and your guests download the “LeaveHomeSafe” app prior to your visit to the Hotel to minimise your waiting time.
- On the day of your visit, please access the hotel via our entrance located on the ground floor at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- In case of any dispute, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves all rights for final interpretation of terms and conditions.