Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Staycation Offer - Weekday Getaway
Seek refuge from work and the sun with a weekday getaway. Voted as Asia's Best Hotel in Hong Kong by Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia, take advantage of this exclusive weekday staycation offer and cool off where relaxation is the only thing on the agenda.
- Guaranteed upgrade from Club Superior Room to Club Statue Square View Room; and from Junior Suite to Statue Square View Suite (Complimentary room upgrade is reflected on the room rate displayed during reservation)
- The Mandarin Club benefits for up to two registered staying guests from check-in until 12:00 noon on the day of departure
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is available for sale from 13 July - 5 August 2022 (inclusive) for stays from 13 July - 31 August 2022. The offer is only applicable for arrivals on Sundays to Thursdays.
- Applicable for direct booking via call or email.
- Not exchangeable for cash in part or whole, no refund will be made if the consumption is less than the face value.
- Cannot be used to offset or refund on any prepaid charges.
- This online purchase can only be redeemed once, and cannot be reproduced, copied or sold.
- Advance reservations are required. Kindly provide the reference number (or eVoucher number) while making the reservation. To redeem the offer, please email: email@example.com or call (852) 2820 4202. No charge for amendments made 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Exclusive offer for Hong Kong residents only where a valid Hong Kong identification is required upon check-in.
- Offer is non-combinable with Fans of M.O. benefits nor any luxury agents' benefits.
- Dining venues are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to government restrictions.
- Dress code is smart-casual attire where guests must refrain from ripped jeans, singlets, flip flops and gentlemen sandals whilst in The Mandarin Club.
- Request of extra bed will be subject to availability.
- Offer cannot be used for any event or commercial purpose.
- Offer cannot be combined with any discounts, benefits or any other promotional offers. The offer is valid for new bookings only.
- In light of the evolving situation on COVID-19, please note that Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Limited (the “Hotel”) reserves the right to refuse accommodation, cancel or modify existing reservations in its sole discretion for any reason, including if guests (or any co-guests and invitees) are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or in the Hotel’s determination, creates risks to other guests and employees of the Hotel.
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms and condition without prior notice. In case of dispute, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s decision shall remain final.