AMEX Cardholders Exclusive - Deluxe Gourmet Hamper
The Mandarin Cake Shop's hampers feature an array of goodies specially created for Christmas. Take home or give as a gift this fantastic set brimming with the following treats:
Quinta do Noval, Tawny Port 750ml, Château Roques de Jean Lice Bordeaux, France 750ml, Duck Rillettes 180g, 5J Iberico Bellota Acorn Ham Shoulder 70g, Black Bomber 200g, Snowdonia Pear, Date and Cognac Chutney 100g, Organic Sesame and Sea Salt Crackers 130g, Perle Noire Smoked Trout Sashimi 100g, Stilton in Jar 300g, Panettone 100g, Spanish Forest Honey 140g, Figs & Apple Chutney 114g, Christmas Pudding 1kg, Original Christmas Stollen 500g, Rose Petal Jam 360g, Homemade X.O. Sauce 330g, Mince Pie 9pcs, Chocolate Coated Mixed Nuts 150g, Mulled Wine Spices 70g, Christmas Pain d' Epice 250g, Oolong Tea Tin 150g
Enjoy 15% Early Bird Saving before 8 December 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
- Order to be placed at least 48 hours in advance.
- This offer is valid from 16 November to 8 December 2023.
- Delivery available between 16 November until 26 December 2023.
- Festive Hamper can be redeemed at Mandarin Cake Shop or delivered by the hotel to any address in the city from 16 November 2023 onwards.
- Delivery service is available at a charge per location (delivery service is not applicable to outlying islands)
- The cost of delivery (per location):
- Hong Kong Island – HKD290
- Kowloon Side/ South Hong Kong Island (Shek O/Stanley/ Tai Tam/ Repulse Bay/ Red Hill Peninsula/ Pak Pat Shan Road) – HKD390
- New Territories – HKD450
- Yuen Long / Tuen Mun / North District / Airport – HKD680
- Discovery Bay – HKD880
- Delivery hours: 9am-1pm to 2pm-5pm (Until 6pm for residential addresses)
- Please call +852 2825 4008 or email email@example.com for enquiries.
- No cancellation/ refund or amendment will be accepted within 48 hours of pick up/ delivery.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- This offer is subject to availability and on a first come first served basis. Black-out dates applies.
- Should a dispute arise, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to arbitrate the final decision.
- In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute goods, basket or packaging of equal quality and value.