The Mandarin Spa Signature Traditional Chinese Therapy
The philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine is to bring the body into balance and promote the optimal flow of Qi for natural healing. The Mandarin Spa presents the Traditional Chinese Therapy where this 150-minute treatment offers a guided deep breathing, a melodic singing bowl ceremony and crystal therapy whilst relaxing on a Ganbanyoku hot stone bed. A Chinese Meridian massage and facial gua sha complete this heavenly experience.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only valid for redemption at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Price includes 10% service charge.
- Guest must mention their order number and that the experience was purchased online at the time of reservation.
- Masks are required to be worn for all services, excluding facial treatments in line with current Government guidelines.
- All treatments commence and finish on time – please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your booking time for a relaxing experience.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Purchases are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used as a method of purchase.
- Advanced reservations are required and bookings are subject to availability. Please call +852 2825 4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings may not be made within 48 hours of purchasing the experience online.
- Physical vouchers are only available upon request and will take a minimum of 4 workings days to prepare. Vouchers may then be collected directly from The Mandarin Spa.
- This offer is only available to Hong Kong residents with a valid Hong Kong Identification Card.
- In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.