[33% Savings] Legendary Afternoon Tea Set at Café Causette
The Classic Afternoon Tea at Café Causette features delicate sandwiches ranging from poached salmon salmon with sour cream, lemon and dill US prime rib eye with horseradish, cabbage salad, whole grain bread. Guests can also enjoy a host of warm savoury of carrot cake and apricot and cinnamon crumble, before indulging in a choice of sweet treats such as jasmine and mixed nuts tart to white chocolate and griottines cherries mousse and framboise and vanilla macaron and more. No traditional afternoon tea would be complete without a selection of warm raisin and classic scones accompanied by Mandarin Oriental’s famed rose petal jam and clotted cream.
Click here to view menu.
Photo for reference only.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only valid for redemption at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Valid from the date of purchase until 31 March 2024.
- Offer is only valid from Monday to Sunday from 3pm to 5:30pm.
- Each transaction is applicable to a minimum 2 persons.
- Guest must mention their order number and that the experience was purchased online, at the time of reservation.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Purchases are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please call +852 2825 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org bookings.
- Bookings may not be made within 24 hours of purchasing the experience online.
- Physical vouchers are only available upon request and will take a minimum of 7 workings days to prepare. Vouchers may then be collected directly from The Mandarin Cake Shop.
- Menus may be subject to availability and seasonality.
- This offer is only available to Hong Kong residents with a valid Hong Kong Identity Card.
- In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.