Chinese Tea Masterclass
Learn how to brew Chinese tea and witness an authentic tea ceremony hosted by our expert Tea Master. This 45-minute Chinese tea masterclass includes tasting three premium teas - Bi luo Chun, Pu-er 10 years and Snow Mountain Chrysanthemum - while enjoying a small dim sum platter.Terms & Conditions:
- Only valid for redemption at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Valid for three months from the date of purchase.
- Upon purchasing this experience, a hotel representative will reach out directly to assist with arranging this booking and only available on Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- 48-hour advance reservation is required and classes may not be cancelled within 48 hours of the booking. For more information or if you have any questions, please call +852 2825 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendance for the classes are limited to a minimum of two persons, and maximum of four persons per booking.
- Offer and content of the masterclass is subject to availability and may be offered only on certain days of the week.
- Purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Physical vouchers are only available upon request and will take a minimum of four working days to prepare. Vouchers may then be collected directly from The Mandarin Cake Shop.
- In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of the terms and conditions.